Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

wydols

Eating

Rate this Entry
Well after 9 months I seem to have found my happy eating place. Now that I can eat a little more than 2 ounces at a time its time to get back to eating only 3 times a day instead of 5. I was not able to get enough protein in without eating 5 tiny meals a day but as of a couple days ago my tummy is allowing me to eat 3 to 4 ounces at a time. This is the spot I was waiting for. Still going to always be protein first and I'm lucky since I don't like sweets. I also hit my goal weight of 175 yesterday and am still losing hoping I don't go below 150 don't think that will look good on me. 3 more pounds and I will have lost 100 lbs. Loving my sleeved life. Haven't done any new clothes shopping as of yet since I had lots in my closet but in the next 10 lbs I'm going to have no choice.

Submit "Eating" to Digg Submit "Eating" to del.icio.us Submit "Eating" to StumbleUpon Submit "Eating" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Great job! You sound like you have it figured out.
    Oh, wow! That is so great on ALL counts. That's so many scale and NSVs in one post I can hardly count 'em. Congratulations to you. You WILL reach your weight goal.
    WOW !!! amazing. You still haven't bought new clothes with almost 100 lbs of weight loss, lol OMG. How is that even possible, giggles. You must love walking and your clothes just fall off you and trying to catch them. Congrats
    Go shopping! You will feel like a million bucks! It always motivated me to keep on going. Congratulations!!!