Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

kristiesexton

When I eat...

Rate this Entry
When I eat and I feel like the food is in my throat, does this mean I'm full or have over ate? Just want to make sure this feeling is normal. I do not want to over eat. I began this journey almost 4 months ago and and do not want to mess up. I am so happy I chose to have the sleeve! Very thankful I found this site you guys have helped me so much!!!

Submit "When I eat..." to Digg Submit "When I eat..." to del.icio.us Submit "When I eat..." to StumbleUpon Submit "When I eat..." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Try standing up to eat or at least stand up when you get that feeling. It seems to help the food go down, and lots of people feel that way. Make sure you chew well and eat slowly also. Continued success!
    I get that feeling. I am new to the sleeve but I will get that feeling but it feels like my stomach is empty and hungry. I just stop there or sometimes I will slow down my eating but if the feeling is still there, I stop. I'm not really sure what the "full" feeling should feel like exactly
    i have to stand sometimes..it does not happen often and yes i think it comes from either overeating or eating something dry that doesnt go down well..i have that with chicken.for me it is my eyes are bigger than my stomach and i am going too fast.
    If my food is dry, I sip a little water to moisten it and it goes down fine.