Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

VSGSetyoufree

7th Dr Ofc Weigh in today

Rate this Entry
I got on my home scale on 3/1 and was 252. Today is my (now bi-monthly) surgeon visit. After 6 mos he only requests visits every 2 months. I have been falling out of my clothes. Working out 6X per week and eating well. Protein shakes every day. My prediction for today is 242. I'll post a more detailed editorial soon. Been quite busy and have not been on this forum much as of late.

Submit "7th Dr Ofc Weigh in today" to Digg Submit "7th Dr Ofc Weigh in today" to del.icio.us Submit "7th Dr Ofc Weigh in today" to StumbleUpon Submit "7th Dr Ofc Weigh in today" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

So, how was your visit with the surgeon? Did you hit the 242 mark? Your doing great, Im sure you did....Keep us posted.
    Mike,

Keep up the excellent work. You should feel very proud of yourself.

Your different avatars have been very amusing. But for the love of God, please do not include one of you "falling out of my clothes".
    Quote Originally Posted by PITSTOP
    So, how was your visit with the surgeon? Did you hit the 242 mark? Your doing great, Im sure you did....Keep us posted.
    Thanks Pitstop. Hit 239. Who is that hottie in your avatar pic?
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Poppa
    Mike,

Keep up the excellent work. You should feel very proud of yourself.

Your different avatars have been very amusing. But for the love of God, please do not include one of you "falling out of my clothes".
    Thanks Joe. I'll save those falling out of my clothes pics for "gastric sleeve after dark.com"