Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

jdavidson

Getting close!

Rate this Entry
Well, Im about six weeks out from my guesstimated surgury date. My 1200 calorie daily diet has went a little over some days and some days under in the calories. I think that is pretty good. I have lost a total of 7-11 pounds since starting the 1200 about 2 1/2 months ago. My weight varies. I also got the wonderful news that I have sleep apnea and will be fitted for the CPaP machine this Wednsday. This was very upsetting for me to find that out but I guess all the more reason for me to have this procedure done. My very last pysch and dietary appointments are also on Wednsday. I guess that means they will be submitting my claim to my insurance company soon. Its really getting close now. I have almost completly stopped caffine, still have a few drinks on Friday night occassionally but Guess im done with that now too. Yikes Its Getting Close! I cant wait to have an actual date for surgery.

Submit "Getting close!" to Digg Submit "Getting close!" to del.icio.us Submit "Getting close!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Getting close!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

The waiting is the hardest part! If you can get through that, you can get through anything. Congrats on your upcoming surgery and good luck on your journey....
    Im excited they are submitting everything to my insurance Monday.