Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

February 24th Is The Day!

Fever Since Home

Rate this Entry
Hi Everyone, Well I did it and it is over. I got home safely Friday and couldn't have been happier. I have a very, very long story to tell and most positive but not really feeling up to writing today.

I have had a fever since Saturday morning and it has been ranging between 101.00 - 99.8. I have perfect looking incisions and no real pain either. I am waiting for my Dr. to open and hopefully she will see me right away.

I am a little concerned and praying I only picked up a bug especially considering my son was sick with fever before I left and it turned out he tested positive for the Flu. No vomiting just fever for about a week.

Has anyone else had this issue with fever and if so what exactly was it caused by. Oh and according to the WLA girl if I had a leak I would definitely know it due to pain. Any help and advice would be great.

I will post my experience when I feel better. Thanks Everyone

Submit "Fever Since Home" to Digg Submit "Fever Since Home" to del.icio.us Submit "Fever Since Home" to StumbleUpon Submit "Fever Since Home" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Fever after surgery is normal but the instructions say anything over 100 u need to be checked out. I had a fever of 99.5 for ab a week but never over that 100 mark
    congrats on getting sleeved! I'm sorry about the fever, I have heard of it happening and was told (like linzy) any fever call the doc. Which you are doing :-) let us know how it all goes.
    I had a mild fever for one or two days, about a week after surgery. 99-101. Doc said to not worry, keep an eye on it and beware of other symptoms. It went away and all was well. Take care and let us know how you are.
    Hey Girls, Thanks for the responses and I hope you are all doing well yourselves. I went to my Dr. and it turned out to be that my lungs just weren't opening up as easily as they should and with flying it caused the fever. She said this was common and not to worry at all. She also said my incisions were perfect and are healing beautifully. All in all haven't had the fever since I woke up so that's great and I am starting to feel soooo much better.
    I had 102 after surgery and it was pneumonia. I'm fine now. Keep an eye on it
    sleeved 3/23. I had fever my first week the whole time. It ranged from 99-100. Doc said not to worry as long it stays under 101. He said tondo the breathing machine to ensure my lungs are expanded and it will help. I did it religiously and my temperature went back to normal after 5 days.
    sleeved 3/23. I had fever my first week the whole time. It ranged from 99-100. Doc said not to worry as long it stays under 101. He said tondo the breathing machine to ensure my lungs are expanded and it will help. I did it religiously and my temperature went back to normal after 5 days.