Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

alyson1975

This Aint the EASY option.....

Rate this Entry
Its been a long time since ive posted a blog, but i do check in regularly to see whats happening with every1 else. I had my sleeve done in july so its been a while, i think i had an easy ride to begin with everything went txt book lost a decent amount of weight and feeling and looking good, but lately its beginning to be a struggle. I am feeling a lot more hungry i still get the restriction when eating my high protein meals but lately ive started getting my sweet tooth back and craving sour jelly sweets and chocolates. For all the newbies out there just remember this isnt an easy option its a forever mental challenge to eat right if you stick to the plan drink plenty of water and regular protein meals the weight will come off but it is so easy to eat the slider foods and if you do that your weight loss will slow down ive started yo-yo-ing from eating to many sweets and chocolates so if anybody tells you this sleeve is the easy option its deffinatley not every day is still a fight to stick to the plan. I go to the gym 4 times a week so i knw i will loose more and get to where i wanna b its just going to take a bit longer thanx for listening x

Submit "This Aint the EASY option....." to Digg Submit "This Aint the EASY option....." to del.icio.us Submit "This Aint the EASY option....." to StumbleUpon Submit "This Aint the EASY option....." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I know from past experience that if I eat sweets, I CRAVE sweets. The only way to kill the craving (for me) is to cold-turkey and refuse to eat any sugar.

I don't know if that will help you, but it is something that works for me. Best to you!
    But it sure is easy compared to any other diet ever! (And I know, I've been on them all....) So I did take the easy way out. Easy and fun. And fast, really fast. But you're right, I will always have to be careful about what I put in my mouth, it's not an "eat anything you want and still lose weight" plan.

I really, really need to follow your advice on sugar Ann. I know if I would cut it out totally I wouldn't crave it.
    Thanx for the advice i know myself ive got an addictive personality its all or nothing with me when i gave up smoking i couldnt cut down then stop i needed to go cold turkey i just need to go back to what i was like when i started this journey and be stricter with myself i know ive got the willpower i just need to do it x
    alyson ... of course, you can do it. Look at everything you've done already!
    Thanx Anne x