Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

salma2013

lost motivations and need help

Rate this Entry
hi Fellow sleevers,

i haven't been on the page for a long time got busy with life !
well i am exactly a year out today and i have not reached my goal weight yet !!
i started as a slow loser any way but this is sad most of sleevers reached their goal weight by the 6 month point ! i am down 100 lbs which i am so gratfull for but still considered over weight and still not where i want to be . i must be honest here since i kind of slowed down in losing the weight i got really sloppy in everything no work out , no protein shakes and just eating whatever not watching my diet i have been at a stand point for three month now.
i started IVF cycle last November and supposed to have my FET sometime next month. i am so excited, but so scared as well i am just a mess and the hormones i am getting pumped with are not helping either . i am a afraid i will not lose the rest of the weight and really terrified i will gain what i lost back. i need to get back on track but i lack the motivation and i felt like lets get back to the support system that had me going to start with

Submit "lost motivations and need help" to Digg Submit "lost motivations and need help" to del.icio.us Submit "lost motivations and need help" to StumbleUpon Submit "lost motivations and need help" to Google

Comments

Hi Salma, you look great!!! 100 lbs. is awesome. I hope once I get my sleeve in April, I can lose that much. Don't go by the scales, go by how you look and feel. DO NOT LET THE SCALES DICTATE YOUR MOOD!! I have learned that the hard way. After so many different diets all my life, I would weigh everyday, if that scale didn't move after a day or two I would say screw it and get off my diet. I have read and watched a lot of videos and everyone of the Drs. said, everyone loses differently. If you're younger you will lose it quicker than a person over 40. I am 54 so I am not expecting to lose fast. Keep your chin up and remember, you're not where you used to be. Added note, I am sure there are some haters out there that would love to see you gain all your weight back. Don't do it, stay the course!!
    I am having a similair problem. It will be a year in March since I was sleeved. I have worked out the whole time but somewhere in October I hit a stall and am still in it. I couldn't get my food intake and my exercise to equal out. I still don't know if I was eating to much or not enough. Im hungry all the time. I started lifting wights with a trainer, and am hoping that that helps get me through this now I just have to figure out a meal plan. I have been depressed (despite meds) since stall,and I am a wreck emotionally as well. Im afraid I can eat to much still but still seem to be putting food in my mouth. I have not gained weight but im frustrated. It is nice to hear others are struggling too. I hope you can get back in it, and I hope I can pull myself out of this funk and fast. Good luck!����
    I'm struggling also and appreciate it when others share their stories so we can support each other. I need to loose 20lbs before my sleeve will be scheduled. I have lost 10lb now but have been stuck here for 3 months. I am having a hard time with portion size. I'm so hungry all the time. Also as a diabetic I have been eating 3 meals and two snacks for years. Trying to limit myself to 3 meals has been hard. I keep loosing and gaining the same 2 lbs. I have been more consistent with exercise by getting up early to do it before I start my day. I am hoping to kick start loosing these next 10 lbs so that I can get going!
    I fail to see how losing 100 pounds in a year is a problem. It's AMAZING! Of course things will slow down the closer you get to goal. Just keep it up, you're doing great.
    Most people don't reach their goal by 6 months, it took me 14 months. Stay on plan like you did to lose 100 lbs. and you will get there.
    I think I speak for so many pre-op and post when I say....100 lbs? That is the size of a female adult gymnast! You have to admire your accomplishments!!! That in itself is amazing. I will also say that a goal without a plan is nothing more than a wish. You know exactly what you need to do...find the motivation again and know you're worth it. Make you're plan and stick to it. Before you know it, you'll be there. Know that us pre-oppers look to the rest of you for our inspiration and motivation to know we too can get there. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!
    Nancy23, readytochangemylife, kerrikoplin -,sraebaer you are Awesome thank you so much for the encouragement and yes i know 100 Lbs is a big thing you are right if i did that i can do another 30-40 lbs and yes i know what works i need to get back to it , thank you for you nice words

sliza yes you are not alone and i have been on the site long enough to realize everyone`s journey`s is not the same and some of us are more challenged. i have hypo-thyroid so losing weight is extremely hard for me . you should eat your 2 snacks just make sure they are protein snacks turkey and cheese roll ups , an Atkins snack shake, a chicken breast , or even a hamburger just eat the meat not the bun . you need to eat more protein to lose the weight and keep your blood sugar checked