Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

ladyvm

It's time for my part of the deal

Rate this Entry
It has hit me. The surgeons did their part. Now I must do mine. Choosing protein 1st is a challenge. I must rise to the occasion. Shakes taste good. I can eat a variety of things.

I am almost 4 weeks out and I haven't had nausea and eating has been fine. slow and small amts. I licked a piece of kfc and it tasted like a vat of salt! I was able to eat a gourmet crab cake. I tried a cocktail shrimp and hated it - hard to digest plus the taste was no longer appealing. I haven't cooked yet. Tomorrow will be my 1st cooked meal.

I know my clothes size has gone down 2 sizes but I only see a change in my face and tummy so far. I want to work out in Jan. I love zumba. Today my midsection is sore. I changed my kids sheets.

Submit "It's time for my part of the deal" to Digg Submit "It's time for my part of the deal" to del.icio.us Submit "It's time for my part of the deal" to StumbleUpon Submit "It's time for my part of the deal" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You're doing good! Keep up the good work & you'll do well. Merry Christmas!
    I think you've come a loooong way. That's some good stuff there you have learned already. Best wishes.