Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

adoptapup

Please wish me luck

Rate this Entry
Tomorrow at 3:20 pm, I have my last weigh in and I need to lose at least 3lbs. If I don't lose more than 3lbs I will have to start the whole process over again of being weighed in monthly for 4 months with Dietician visits.

Submit "Please wish me luck" to Digg Submit "Please wish me luck" to del.icio.us Submit "Please wish me luck" to StumbleUpon Submit "Please wish me luck" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Wishing you the best of luck! I didn't have a specific amount that I had to lose, but I can imagine how nerve-wracking that could be. Fingers crossed....
    Good luck! I hope you meet that goal
    I posted about this arbitrary bull sh!t before. It irritates me every single time I hear of someone having to do this weight loss prior to surgery. LET ME BE CLEAR HERE.. I totally get the pre-diet and the logic and reasoning behind it, but this deal with required weight loss. Geez makes no sense. For obvious reasons.
    Not too much stress!!! Good Luck and God Bless...Keep us posted...Mem
    I agree trophywifesoon. I am so glad that my insurance/dr only require the weight loss to shrink liver. They do stress to make lifstyle changes which I am doing prior to surgery, but I think if I had a number to obtain it would be stressful. The nurse at the dr office said as much. She said if it was so easy then no one would need this surgery! Best of luck to you!
    Hope you succeeded!!!
    YAY,, I made it by 1lb!!! I couldn't believe it. 1lb made me eligible. Now to send off to Insurance for ,hopefully, approval
    It is an out for the insurance companies. I was 6 oz over, and it was a big deal. I had a 12 oz bottle of water on the way to the drs and forgot to go to the restroom before my weigh in.

ann