Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

healthyismynewskinny

Week 6 and down 25 pounds!

Rate this Entry
Hello Everyone,

It has been a crazy past 2 weeks since I have posted on this awesome support site. As most of you all know I do make a video blog on youtube regarding my journey but I also like to do a quick update on this site as well. This week i lost 3 pounds which bring me to a grand total of 25 pounds lost and can you believe it, it has already been 6 weeks yet it feels like forever.

Last week I was dealing with an infected incision, one of my smaller ones but the stitch didn't fold in well as the skin healed on the inside and it caused the infection. I have been on strong antibiotics for 7 days now and it seems to really be helping. If it didn't they would have had to reopen that incision and restitch and I did not want that.

NSV: I am able to run a mile with out stopping!!! WOOT WOOT! So I have now signed up for 3 different 5K's starting early 2015 and next years Dallas Marathon. GOALS. :-)

I pray everyone's journey weather post or pre op is going great and I promise to get on here more then just once a week to help support everyone as you have all done for me.

Submit "Week 6 and down 25 pounds!" to Digg Submit "Week 6 and down 25 pounds!" to del.icio.us Submit "Week 6 and down 25 pounds!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Week 6 and down 25 pounds!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Awesome update!! Thank you for your positive inspiration! 😊❤️

Laura
    You doing good girl!!!
    Awesome!!! Feels great right !!
    If you haven't already, check out her video blogs. They are great. She's on my fav list. Xoxox awesome sucess
    Congratulations my friend. Its amazing to see the pounds melt away. I too have lost 56 pounds in 4 weeks. Excited for both of us.