Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Lyric

Gas gas n more gas!!!!!

Rate this Entry
Sooo i just had my surgery 3 days ago and im still dealing with the gas pain!! Does anyone have any ideas of how to speed up the process getting it all out???

Submit "Gas gas n more gas!!!!!" to Digg Submit "Gas gas n more gas!!!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Gas gas n more gas!!!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Gas gas n more gas!!!!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

WALK WALK WALK. The more you move about the more your body metabolizes the gas. Godspeed on your journey.
    Walking helps tremendously. I also would lay on my stomach on the bed or carpet and roll side to side. It moves the gas around. You might look crazy but you'll feel better.
    Yes, walking is a definite. I also felt better after stretching and moving my torso as much as possible. It took about a full week for me to get rid of the gas. But,I was laid up for the first 3 days after my surgery due to nausea from the anesthesia so I didn't start moving around right away and I think that made my gas pain last longer.
    Walk, walk n more walk!!!!!

Walking can help relieve the discomfort from the gas they used during the procedure.