Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

CindyTX

Pre-op diet

Rate this Entry
I am on day 2 of liquid diet and feel miserable. I do not like milk products. I welcome any ideas of products that were favorable. 6 more days to surgery.

Submit "Pre-op diet" to Digg Submit "Pre-op diet" to del.icio.us Submit "Pre-op diet" to StumbleUpon Submit "Pre-op diet" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

We have the same surgery date. I am day 8 of my preo op diet with 5 days to go. Not sure what your doc told you to follow but I've been doing a lot of SF pudding, SF Jello and veggies. Good luck!
    someone told me to use Whey Isolate you can mix in water or juice. You get it at GNC I am going to go look tomorrow I have 4 days left been on pre op for 3 days now i have really not been thinking about food but I have a cold maybe that is why i am not hungry. good luck
    Quote Originally Posted by rntwinsmommy
    We have the same surgery date. I am day 8 of my preo op diet with 5 days to go. Not sure what your doc told you to follow but I've been doing a lot of SF pudding, SF Jello and veggies. Good luck!

I wish I could have pudding. I can only have liquids. Good luck with your surgery. Let's keep in touch.
    Quote Originally Posted by christynava
    someone told me to use Whey Isolate you can mix in water or juice. You get it at GNC I am going to go look tomorrow I have 4 days left been on pre op for 3 days now i have really not been thinking about food but I have a cold maybe that is why i am not hungry. good luck
    Thanks, I will try that. Good luck.
    During my pre op, I had to due 14 days. But decided to due 30, because my doctor before my new doctor told me 30 days to make my surgery safer. Here is the plan I followed and I did 31 days no problem. Lipton cream of chicken, sugar free jello, sugar free ice pops, Protein shakes three times a day. I used the chocolate store brand from sam's club, mixed it with water tasted good. Chicken broth and beef broth low sodium. Lots of water, the more water you drink the less hungry you will feel I promise. I hope this help you.
    I have 3 days till my surgery jello is good but I can't find any muscle milk light its the only protein shake I like. I have just been staying busy at work but driving past the steakhouse in the way really sucks now lol.
    I love EAS Lean 15 Chocolate fudge powder. Mix 2 scoops with 8-12 oZ water and it is amazing! I've been on that the last three weeks!