Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

beachgirl22851

Holy moley! I jogged!!

Rate this Entry
So, I came into work today and we had our normal weekly meeting. We have some new employees so we decided to make it a little more fun versus all business (it was also someone's birthday). So, we did a combination of musical chairs/and duck duck goose. It involved walking around while music played and when the music stopped, you needed to either be in front of a plastic duck (you were safe) or if you were in friont of a cup you would have to answer a question.
Our group is highly competetive, so when the music stopped we were all running/jogging to try and make it to a duck versus the cup.
But, this girl JOGGED! My coworkers have never seen it as normally by back and arthritis would prevent it, but I never thought about it! The music stopped and I moved as fast as I could go to get to a duck! If our security person was watching me on the camera they probably would have thought I was on fire or something!
I told me coworkers I hoped someone had filmed me jogging because no one else would ever believe it
I haven't jogged since high school, and I just went to my 20 year reunion last weekend!
The reunion.... I again was the biggest person in the room, but I didn't let it get to me. I just kept telling myself- wait until our 25th, I won't be the fat girl in the room then! Whoop! Whoop!!

Submit "Holy moley! I jogged!!" to Digg Submit "Holy moley! I jogged!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Holy moley! I jogged!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Holy moley! I jogged!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Way to Go! There are going to be doing a lot more things that you never thought you would Stay proud of yourself.
    Karen
    Good for you
    That is awesome. Keep it up! i cant wait till i can feel that way!
    I think the title should be "Holy Moley! I jogged and Lived!"

that is great that you are feeling better and great that you have the outlook to keep you motivated.
    Good for u , Cute story...