Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

poopdollar

No loss this week.....sad

Rate this Entry
This is the first week I haven't lost any weight. In fact, I stayed the same right down to the ounces; kinda weird. I knew this day would come but I'm still not happy about it. From reading previous posts, I understand that I will hit plateaus and maybe even gain a pound or two. Still frustrating though. I had my sleeve May 22 and have lost 76 pounds so far. Any advice from anyone is appreciated.

Submit "No loss this week.....sad" to Digg Submit "No loss this week.....sad" to del.icio.us Submit "No loss this week.....sad" to StumbleUpon Submit "No loss this week.....sad" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Advice: Stay focused on the positives...don't let the scale be your ruler of success. You will sometimes go weeks without weight loss but the inches will change. Stick to the plan....
    Make sure you get your protein and water in DAILY! Don't eat slider foods and make sure you are doing some type of exercise at least 4-5 times a week. A simple walk burns calories!

Congrats on your 76 pounds...pretty soon you will be at 100 pounds and that's when it gets really fun!!!
    Well said Kacie...Connie looking at ur profile,Sweet lady, No worries, U look so good and Congrats, Ur Kickin ass and taking names... If this is your first hurtle be happy, u will have more ??? Confused??? Your ALIVE, and ur grandkids are so happy your on this journey. Keep ur eye on the prize YOUR HEALTH and this hurtle will pass. Good Luck and keep us all posted..xxxooo From Cali: P.S. Go GIANTs ......We are the CHAMPS
    Just keep doing what you are doing and it will come off.
    My sister and I went to WW 13 years ago. Her weight came off sooo slow. I was down every week. She would be down one week,,up the next,,down then up,,etc. It never rattled her once. She just kept saying she was going to keep doing what she was doing and it would come off.She lost all her weight and she has kept it off for 13 years!!
    So,,,just keep doing what you are doing and it will come off.