Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

christynava

Getting ready for TJ!

Rate this Entry
Well I have read all I can read I have read post and pre op about ten times i think I might have it together now, I still have one week before I need to be ready. But I think we all go throw this before surgery worried if i missed anything, I hope I have not!

Then I think do i really need this surgery? Is it going to make my life better? Then I look at PICTURES of the before and after and I want this surgery to work for me I want to do everything right so I don't make myself sicker than I am. I have been Diabetic for ten years and I have been on shots for three years and I know all of this sickness if from being over weight. So I know I have made the right choice! I am sure I am going to be reading this later and saying why did I wait so long to get this surgery! But for now I am worried. I just want to get there and get back safe and well! I have been praying ever since I started planing for this surgery and I know that God is going to be with me throw all if this and watch over the Doctors and bring me back to my family that will be waiting for my return.

One question does everyone take six weeks off from work, if not when did you feel better to return to work?

Well you all have a blessed day and thanks for all the information on this bord it had been very helpful in getting ready for my big trip to TJ.

Submit "Getting ready for TJ!" to Digg Submit "Getting ready for TJ!" to del.icio.us Submit "Getting ready for TJ!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Getting ready for TJ!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

well, i really hope everyone doesn't take off 6 weeks. My surgery is on Friday the 14th, and i'm planning on going back the following wednesday of course that might change depending on how i feel...Good luck to you! I'm sure you're doing the right thing for you!