Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

secretblonde

Magical Mirror :)

Rate this Entry
I went out on a date last night to a place I had never been... Had a blast!!! new club, new cabaret, at some point I had to visit the ladies room.... when I went to wash my hands, I looked in the mirror.. something I usually try to avoid..... but when I looked in this mirror I looked pretty... almost 30 years younger... !!!! I almost didn't recognize myself............ and then I almost cried... I am so grateful to Dr Almanza and his staff, for starting me on this new better journey in my life.. Oh... a week earlier.. I RAN... I chased after my granddaughter down the street... I have no idea when the last time was that I RAN... I am down a little more than 60 lbs, in a little over 6 months... have given away almost ALL my old clothes.. Life is beginning again!!!!!! good luck to all of you out there on your own journeys!!! it IS worth IT!!

Submit "Magical Mirror   :)" to Digg Submit "Magical Mirror   :)" to del.icio.us Submit "Magical Mirror   :)" to StumbleUpon Submit "Magical Mirror   :)" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I had the same experance. Its crazy. I couldn't believe when I looked in the mirrow that was me. I just want to say congrats!!! You looks so great!
    Thank you !!!!!!
    Good for you!!! I'm so glad for your success. Thanks for sharing.
    Go ahead girl, shake your tail feathers!!
    Congratulations! I'm happy for you. I hope all continues well and you continue to enjoy the new you and all your blessings.
    Inspirational! Congratulations!
    Yay for you!!!
    Amazing. Congrats!
    that is so wonderful and so inspiring! you look absolutely beautiful in your picture! I LOVE your hair!
    your awesome
    So happy for you! You look fabulous!
    You're absolutely adorable!!
    So happy for you, and you are beautiful!