Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

QueenBeauty7

Sweats and Fatties in a box

Rate this Entry
Okay so I had the day off today and an associate of mines who happens to be around 135 pounds now down from 280, called and asked was I going to the gym today? umm duhh of course lol so anyway, we are walking into the gym and she says "Hey Queen(yes people call me Queen in real life) anyway she goes "why do you never wear sweats to the gym?" I replied "Have you EVER seen me in sweats?" she says "No." I reply "Ok, so why do you ALWAYS wear sweats to the gym?" she says "I don't know, because i'm kinda more comfortable in sweats" I replied "Understandable, just as I am "kinda" more comfortable in leggings." "oh....okay It's just when I was heavier, I wore sweats" she says. I replied " Okay, and now you're not "heavier" and you're still wearing sweats and I'm still heavy and I'm still NOT wearing sweats." She looked a bit confused and says "Oh I was just wondering" lol. People of the world, please stop trying to put all us fat folks in a box, we do not all have the same characteristics and mannerisms. I have honestly never ever worn sweats, and I probably never will. I've never even tried a pair of sweats on, I held a pair up to me one day and immediately felt "frumpy", I'm not knocking sweats, if that's what you enjoy wearing, please WERK,not work, WERK those babies and wear them well, but don't assume all of us big folks own stock in hanes sweats lol as for me, if it's not hugging my supercurves I just don't like it *shrugs shoulders* so I go in for my follow up appointment tomorrow morning, I am anxious to see if my weight will be nice and sweet to me or evil and lie, after all you can't trust a word a scale says, scales are Haters sometimes lol love and light to all

Submit "Sweats and Fatties in a box" to Digg Submit "Sweats and Fatties in a box" to del.icio.us Submit "Sweats and Fatties in a box" to StumbleUpon Submit "Sweats and Fatties in a box" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You really do knock me out.

Ann
    You have something a lot of us lost when we became heavy, confidence! What an amazing quality to have no matter what size you are. I really admire you. I also really love reading your posts, they make me happy.
    Lol, I don't wear sweats either. I have tons of cute work out clothes, cause if the point of going to the gym is too feel better about ourselves, why would we go looking all frumpy?
    Haha I don't wear sweats either. I personally think yoga pants are lighter and easier to exercise in.

Laura