Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Whirleygirl

2 days before surgery.

Rate this Entry
Getting packed, and ready to go. My surgery is out of town, and I spoke with my Dr, and he is ok with me camping during my recovery. (my bed, my sheets, my bathroom! ;D)
I had a good day , busy day today, am taking a break, and having some soup for dinner, before going on to my next adventureon packing,
I haven't lost a lot of weight in the last wek, but the bump on the back of my neck (fat bump?) has gone down, and when I got out of the shower last night, I could actually tuck the towel in!! Haven't done that in a few years, that's for sure.
I also made this delish Taco soup, didn't add the chip, but had a bit of sour cream left in the fridge..used the new 'boat motor' (aka immersion blender) I picked up, and mmmmm good, I'm not much of a bean fan, but this is yummy!
It's an easy dump recipe, and takes longer to open the cans that to make the meal. Gotta go. See ya on the flip side!

Submit "2 days before surgery." to Digg Submit "2 days before surgery." to del.icio.us Submit "2 days before surgery." to StumbleUpon Submit "2 days before surgery." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Good luck! You picked a great doc! You'll do great.
    I hope all goes well for you.