Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Mrsdez

Tomorrow is the big day!!!

Rate this Entry
Tomorrow is the big day!! I'm totally freaking out! I haven't heard what time I'm suppose to report to the hosp yet, but I'm so nervous from everything from pain, to complications, to you name it I have had a panic attack over it. Thankfully my sister is coming down from Syracuse New York to ct where I live a whole 6 hour drive to be with me and help my husband with the kids. Today I'm planning on just cleaning the house, paying bills and waiting on my sister to make it here to keep busy. I already have all my supplies for after surgery all the way up to a whole month out and my bag is packed! Any last words of advice? Things to make sure I pack?

Submit "Tomorrow is the big day!!!" to Digg Submit "Tomorrow is the big day!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Tomorrow is the big day!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Tomorrow is the big day!!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I was so glad I packed a heating pad. It really helped with the gas pain in my shoulder right after the surgery.
    Don't get yourself worked up, everything will go smoothly. Your sister and husband will take care of everything at home. Just focus on the weight you will lose, how much better you will feel and the better quality life you will have to enjoy with your husband and children.
    Congratulations and keep us posted.
    Pain was minimal, I did really well and being 4 1/2 months post op I have already lost 73 pounds and my entire life is changed already! I am disappointed when I don't get to work out and feel guilty if I cheat, but for the most part getting to walk into a store (any store) and pick things off the rack is so wonderful! Good luck it will all be great, you will do fine!
    praying for a speedy recovery! I didnt pack much only stayed over night but the idea of the heating pad I think would be smart!
    Mrsdez, best wishes for your surgical experience, recovery and results. Lots of us are doing the deed this month.
    Quote Originally Posted by carmenerica
    I was so glad I packed a heating pad. It really helped with the gas pain in my shoulder right after the surgery.
    Great tip!! Thanks that's one I def didn't think of!!
    Thank you everyone for the well wishes and tips!! I go in tomorrow at 1030am. ��
    Ya the heating pad was a life savor.. Also my chapstick