Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Ckruts

WOW I can see the change!

Rate this Entry
As many of you have posted, it takes a long time for us to see the change in ourselves. I have noticed the changes. I've admired the inches melting away, my clothes size changing and the pounds on the scale dropping. This week though is the first time I've really noticed the change in my photos. I've tried before and I've thought I looked good, but I still was very critical. This time, I just cannot be.

I met up with my HS BFF whom I've known since we were 12 for the first time in 15 years. The first words out of her mouth after WOW were "I don't remember you ever being so tiny." We took a number of pictures on our trip, including one of myself and my hubby which I posted on my FB page. The reaction has been amazing and brings me NSVs everyday.

I am within 5 lbs of goal and am only at 7.5 months out. My personality has changed as well. I have spent so much money on clothes because I now enjoy shopping. My latest purchase were new dress slacks for work yesterday at Coldwater Creek's going out of business sale. In their sizes I'm an XS. In normal sizes I'm a 4 bottom and M top (because of the girls). I hope all of you have as much success in your journey!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4745.jpg 
Views:	254 
Size:	2.41 MB 
ID:	20455

Submit "WOW I can see the change!" to Digg Submit "WOW I can see the change!" to del.icio.us Submit "WOW I can see the change!" to StumbleUpon Submit "WOW I can see the change!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congratulations on such a successful journey!! You look amazing!
    Loved your post! Very inspirational! Thanks and CONGRATS on reaching your goals. :-)
    That is awesome!!
    You look fabulous!
    You do look like a skinny minny....congratulations!!!
    great inspiring post , if you dont mind me asking have u just been walking or doing toning excercise too as your skin looks amazing and I can only hope mine will look like that after so much wight comes off
    congrats and well done on a awesome result
    Just walking and running. I use lotions regularly on my skin since I live in an arid climate but otherwise nothing special. I do have loose skin, it's just covered up or no visible in the picture. It's a really flattering angle.