Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Narasweet

Weight gain

Rate this Entry

I have gained 3 kilos, snacking too often and wrong foods, not exercising enough, I have to get my will power back but any suggestions???

Submit "Weight gain" to Digg Submit "Weight gain" to del.icio.us Submit "Weight gain" to StumbleUpon Submit "Weight gain" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

It gets a lot harder after the 7 month mark - doesn't it? I guess the swelling in the stomach area has finally gone down and we get a real sense of what we are dealing with. I too can eat more than I was able to eat just a few months ago. I haven't gained but I'm not losing either. So this is where the real "head" work begins I guess. Grazing (as in snacking too often) is the issue for me and I still have that old sweet tooth. My aversion to sweet stuff post-surgery didn't last!

All I can suggest is tracking what you eat and planning ALL your meals and snacks for a bit to get yourself back on track. I refuse to "diet" as I know, without a doubt, that that is how I got to be so big but ... tracking for me is just a reality check.

I think most of us know what we need to change when we get off-track. Good luck - I'm rooting for you!!
    I agree with Jane. I log everything but the head hunger I battle everyday and sometimes it wins! Weight loss is a trickle....maybe a pound every other week. Just log what goes in and see where you can make changes. Im 8months out and am terrified about gaining.
    I think it gets harder after you lose 50 lbs. Your mind plays tricks on you and you slowly start sampling stuff you're not supposed to or eating for longer periods of time or more of the acceptable foods. Remember, we are human and although a mind is a terrible thing to waste, it is also a manipulator when you fill it up with knowledge. Good luck on correcting your mind.