Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

cindysue13

Protein Shots

Rate this Entry
Has anyone tried the protein shots? If so feed back please?

Submit "Protein Shots" to Digg Submit "Protein Shots" to del.icio.us Submit "Protein Shots" to StumbleUpon Submit "Protein Shots" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I have tried the GNC brand and they tasted horrible
    Protein shots have more protein in them than your body can digest at once, so if you drink it all at once (which I couldn't it was too much) you'll be wasting part of that protein.
    Funny you ask, I just drank one this Morning. I got it from Walgreens. It's called Probalance - The Original Protein Shot XL. It is 28g Protein, 2g Sugar, 120 Calories.

I like it, the taste is bareable (not the best but not the worst either) it's a 3oz shot. I don't feel weird after it like with those energy shots. And it helps me reach my Protein goal for the day.
    The only thing I have heard is the more protein in it the worst it taste.
    I did the Whey protein shots and I couldn't handle it my body totally rejected it...The taste was awful but once I got down sick very sick..so I stuck to getting protein in thru shakes and food...but everyone is differentt...
    I drink the New Whey Protrein shot from GNC. They have 44 grams of protein. I drink 1/2 in the morning and 1/2 in evening. The taste is not the best but since I only have to get down 1.5 ounces at a time it isn't to bad. It helps me get in all my protein ever day.
    Thanks all for the feed back! Helps alot!
    I drink it almost everyday, I don't like the taste but it's 28 gr. of protein and I can drink in a minute.