Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Ltnagirl

4 days out and almost back to normal

Rate this Entry
I woke up this morning and it took me a couple seconds to remember I had the surgery. I usually get up at 5am so I'm back to my routine. I came down the stairs and got on the treadmill for 30 minutes ... very light walk. Since I had been using the treadmill almost every day since January the doctor said it was fine to continue so long as it was at the lowest setting (which it is). Here comes some tmi (too much information) ... I have had 4 bowl movements since I came home from the hospital ... I have read some blogs with people not being able to have a bm and experience pain so I've been really happy that the walking has really helped me pass this gas stage. I don't feel as bloated as I did when I was at the hospital. I'm actually able to walk around like normal. I have some soreness around my abdomen but do not feel the need to take pain medication. I have been doing some light housework which has kept my mind busy. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	imagesEUZZJXUF.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	8.7 KB 
ID:	18387

Submit "4 days out and almost back to normal" to Digg Submit "4 days out and almost back to normal" to del.icio.us Submit "4 days out and almost back to normal" to StumbleUpon Submit "4 days out and almost back to normal" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

So glad to hear your doing well. Yes, the walking really does help. It helped me too.. I am 2 months post op now and feeling really great. I can eat more then I have been able to since surgery. Which is also good. I just need to make smarter choices.. I also haven't had to much trouble with BM.. Guess I'm lucky there.. Keep going day by day, things will get better and easier.
    I'm having surgery on Tuesday. I want that to happen to me!
    Hoping all well.... lee I know you be glad you be on the sleeve side. Don't forget keep in touch with us we are all there for you ( I speaking from experience ). I love my sleeve. God bless to all
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee6Lee
    I'm having surgery on Tuesday. I want that to happen to me!
    good luck! wishing you the best =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulleska
    So glad to hear your doing well. Yes, the walking really does help. It helped me too.. I am 2 months post op now and feeling really great. I can eat more then I have been able to since surgery. Which is also good. I just need to make smarter choices.. I also haven't had to much trouble with BM.. Guess I'm lucky there.. Keep going day by day, things will get better and easier.
    thank you ... I'm looking forward to getting past this week ... everything is so new.