Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Rachel415

Pre-op thoughts

Rate this Entry
I have so many thoughts going through my head today. Good things of course.

Submit "Pre-op thoughts" to Digg Submit "Pre-op thoughts" to del.icio.us Submit "Pre-op thoughts" to StumbleUpon Submit "Pre-op thoughts" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I've been that way for some time and I still have 4 weeks to go. I think about it all the time especially at night when I'm trying to go to sleep. It's all good thoughts. I'm like a kid waiting for vacation or Christmas.
    I felt like that too, I had some sleepless nights hoping the date would hurry up and come already. Partially that was because knowing me, I thought I would change my mind at the last minute (which I almost did!) and knew if it hurried and got here I wouldn't have a choice and would have to go through with it. Best thing I ever did after giving birth to my babies and marrying my current husband!
    Julia & Jazzie I'm glad I'm not the only one staying up late at night thinking about it. Lol its all I think about day and night. I have two things I'm mainly worried about...having a bunch of skin afterwards and not being able to have babies. I'm 26 and I really want kids. I read a lot of things saying the GS will help my periods and the chance at having babies. I know everything will be okay I'm just a really big worry wort. Lol
    It makes me feel better to read the others are experiencing the same... I fall asleep thinking about the surgery (and life after) and wake up thinking about it....often wake up in the middle of the night and lay there thinking of it. Mostly good thoughts..i.e. excitement, but also worry. Seems I'm pretty normal.
    WOW! I am doing the same thing.. not sleeping hardly at all, can't think of much else...even when I try to keep my mind off it. I spend a ton of time on the computer looking at before and after pics, and reading all I can about it. Ive watched several of the surgeries performed by different doctors on u tube. (I can tell which surgeons are better/more complete than others) I think being a nurse has that advantage. Sometimes I just get tired of thinking about it, but I am reminded of it all the time because of the liquid diet I am on preop. My big day is this Tuesday!!