Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

lacraft

Ramblings from a Very happy camper - two months out!

Rate this Entry
I have to say, I have seen the posts from people having a difficult time with the surgery. I pray for everyone who is suffering.

I am <a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#">very</a> pleased to say that I have had a wonderful journey so far.

In two days it will be two months since the surgery. I am happy with my 43 pound weight loss. In two months I have gone from a size 22 to a size 18! I would never have expected that. I am thankful for my sleeve. I recently cleaned out my <a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#">closet</a> and found a whole new wardrobe. The difference this time is that I gave all of the stuff that was to large to the Salvation Army, instead of hiding them in the back of the closet until I needed them again. I will never need them again.

I do have to say that I am worried and apprehensive about the potential <a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#">hair loss</a>. I don't think a day goes by that I don't wonder what my head will look like at month 4 or 6! I know it grows back......and I also know that it is a small price to pay for having the opportunity to be healthy for the first time in many, many years. Sometimes I think I am going to worry so much that I'm going to lose all my hair!!!!! It's vicious in my head.

A couple of victories not related to the scale. 1) I went down the big slide at a carnival with my three year old great niece! I also rode the scrambler and several other rides without issue!!!!! 2) I am actually wearing summer <a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#">dresses</a> and feeling good in them. 3) I got up this morning and exercised BEFORE breakfast! (Can't believe I actually put exercise before food). There are weird things happening between my ears. 4) Renewed energy levels mean my <a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#">house</a> is cleaner than it has been in a long time! All small victories but victories none the less!!!!!

And I remain....Happy to be sleeved.

Submit "Ramblings from a Very happy camper - two months out!" to Digg Submit "Ramblings from a Very happy camper - two months out!" to del.icio.us Submit "Ramblings from a Very happy camper - two months out!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Ramblings from a Very happy camper - two months out!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Sorry, don't know what I did that made it post twice and have the junky text inserted!
    Feels good doesn't it ...enjoy these these moments like you never done before...you deserve it
    So at what point did you get your energy? I am 2 weeks out and everytime I go for a walk, I feel sooo drained and week.
    ***weak