Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

mrtumnus

10 months out

Rate this Entry
Well I am at the cusp of losing 100 pounds. I have lost 99 to be exact. I have about 28 more to go to be at what I consider my "perfect weight". I may modify that because I do not want to look ill. I do not measure or watch what I eat at all. (and I do not need comments about it either) I believe that I have learned a lot about what my body needs and I simply made a decision over everything I eat.right then and there. I think life is too short to quibble over every morsel and fret . I spent enough time worrying, obsessing and thinking about food. Maybe I am somehow different than others because I can barely finish a single taco--cannot finish a sandwich, bowl of soup etc. I get full quickly. My husband and kids happily eat what I cannot finish. It is pretty much the same from the 2nd week onward. I feel great and am getting good nutrition per my doctor. I have been going thru clothes quickly as I lose weight so I do restrict myself to shopping at thrift stores...the funny thing is that all the cute stuff is now in the larger sizes !! hahaha! I am at 154 which for me sizes run 6/7--9/10. I would love to be a size 4

Submit "10 months out" to Digg Submit "10 months out" to del.icio.us Submit "10 months out" to StumbleUpon Submit "10 months out" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

✨Congratulations!!!✨

The world is your oyster!

I'm so happy for you!
    I miss those days, now I'm at 2.5 years and have to watch what I eat and drink more than ever before or I slide towards a 15 pound regain from 70 pounds. Enjoy, when you have to fine tune again, you will, and enjoying life again is what it is all about.
    Congrats!! I bet the 100th pound will be soooooo wonderful!
    Great news!! 100 pounds that's amazing!congrats!
    I tracked all my food like a crazy person for one year. Twenty years of diets (at least half of the year each year!), and that last one full year diet got me just sick and tired of tracking. When I started the process for the sleeve I did think: never again! I only make sure to have enough protein because it was an issue for months.
    100 pounds lost! Boy, that's a big milestone. Congratulations to you.
    Congratulations!!! Your journey has been a wonderful one!
    Congratulations on making it to onederland!! Since my sleeve...the word DIET (such a nasty word) has never come out of my mouth!! That was the whole point of having the surgery in the first place...so I would NEVER HAVE TO DIET AGAIN!! I know that I can still eat anything I want...but because of the life changes and my wonderful 'small' stomach...I choose not to. The first year really sets you up for what is coming down the road. Because some of the bad habits and the hunger does comes back. You will always need to stay vigilante that the proteins are priority and not get into a habit of drinking with meals again! My life has been one great experience after the next...so I know you must be twirling in front of the mirror!! Good luck in the future and have a wonderful journey!!
    The big 1-0-0 !!! Now THAT is exciting! Hope to be with you, soon! Congrats!
    Congrats! Sounds like some new pants would be a great goal reward. Enjoy
    I do the same with food I had not been able too hardly eat for seven months I make sure to eat enough meat.