Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Sandra3

Cauliflower is back on the menu!

Rate this Entry
Soon after surgery there's many smells and food I couldn't stand any longer. Cauliflower (and all cruciferous veggies) pepper bell, some protein powder or vitamins...the list was long.
For the last three months I've been able to drink a protein powder I used before surgery and it felt great!
But I did try cauliflower several times and was never successful.
The thing is, here in Taipei there's many veggies I like I can't find, and in Asian cuisine they use lots of cabbage and leafy veggies I can't tolerate (IBS), so my choice is limited.
It's also quiet rare to find cauliflower unless it's frozen. So last week end when doing my grocery shopping I saw a bunch of fresh cauliflowers, I decided to try it again, because anyway if my stomach screams bloody murder, my family still likes it so it's not lost for everyone.
And here, after almost one full long year, I can finally eat one of my favorite veggie! I'm so happy!! sometimes life is just about tiny details

Submit "Cauliflower is back on the menu!" to Digg Submit "Cauliflower is back on the menu!" to del.icio.us Submit "Cauliflower is back on the menu!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Cauliflower is back on the menu!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

That's a lovely NSV.
    Woohoo! Great and enjoy the cauliflower as there's many uses for that veggie. I also love cauliflower
    that's great news! Its always nice knowing you can enjoy a favorite food! I love cauliflower! Enjoy!
    Enjoy your new joy in cauliflower!