Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Sandra3

Happy New Year!

Rate this Entry
Happy New Year fellow sleevers!
In three weeks it will be my post-op for the big "one year" anniversary.
Looking back at the past 11 months I can't believe that I lost so much weight in such a "short time".
The beginning and few weeks/months post-op it was not always easy but today life is much easier compare to one year ago.
Just last week I was visiting Osaka, and we walked an average of 5 miles per day and I was ok! At some point we walked 7 miles and I could feel the pain in my knee (injury in May) but besides that I never felt that good in my life! or at least for the past 20 years.
Even if I'm currently in the longest stall, I do believe that the scale will move again, it's just taking its sweet time!
I wish that 2017 will bring us all joy and love, and that we will all be able to reach our own goals, hopes and dreams, big and small.
Happy New Year 2017, cheers to a better health!!

Submit "Happy New Year!" to Digg Submit "Happy New Year!" to del.icio.us Submit "Happy New Year!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Happy New Year!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Thanks for the wonderful post. Your positive outlook and posts are always helpful and interesting. Glad you are out enjoying all your travels and taking advantage of your new body. Happy New Year yourself. I will be spending mine on a boat eating shrimp and crab and viewing the lights on the London Bridge In Lake Havasu, AZ. Nice to be out of the sub zero weather of Idaho!
    Happy new year to you too!
    Your one year anniversary is coming up!! That is great! I am so excited to see what that will hold for me. Osaka Japan? I used to be stationed at Camp Zama and absolutely loved everything about Japan! The people, the culture, the festivals, the food. Amazing place to live. We loved every minute of our 3 years there and wanted to stay but couldn't. Congrats on all your accomplishments Sandra and Happy New Year, New YOU!!
    Happy new year. Here's to a joy filled, healthy and prosperous 2017!������
    Happy New Year Sleeve Buddy!!! We made 2016 our year, just imagine what we can do in 2017!!!

Cheers everyone!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kindle
    Thanks for the wonderful post. Your positive outlook and posts are always helpful and interesting. Glad you are out enjoying all your travels and taking advantage of your new body. Happy New Year yourself. I will be spending mine on a boat eating shrimp and crab and viewing the lights on the London Bridge In Lake Havasu, AZ. Nice to be out of the sub zero weather of Idaho!
    Thank you so much for your sweet message! I actually do like your posts a lot too!
    We lived in Arizona for three years and I took the kids for a week end near that very same London Bridge (in Nov 2012 if I recall). I love Arizona, warm winters and even crazy hot Summers! I hope you had a lovely time!
    Our New Year's eve was more ordinary...hubby and one of the kids got a bad cold. So we stayed home :I made soup, bread and pumkin pie for the sick ones..still made some nice steaks and fresh veggies for those who could eat...and we watched a nice movie! I was reading an article yesterday about the "hygge tendance" apparently doing nothing is in fashion, we only needed more candles
    Quote Originally Posted by Christie13
    Your one year anniversary is coming up!! That is great! I am so excited to see what that will hold for me. Osaka Japan? I used to be stationed at Camp Zama and absolutely loved everything about Japan! The people, the culture, the festivals, the food. Amazing place to live. We loved every minute of our 3 years there and wanted to stay but couldn't. Congrats on all your accomplishments Sandra and Happy New Year, New YOU!!
    Yes that was Osaka Japan. My kids and husband love everything about Japan!
    We lived in several different countries for the past 15 years and are in Taiwan since August 2014 so we did travel to many countries in South Asia for the past two years, it's our second time in Japan.
    I wanted a place with more sun and sand for January but since I already picked our destination a few months ago, this time was not my turn
    I'm sure 2017 will be amazing year for you, the first year after a sleeve is amazing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Theresa2
    Happy new year. Here's to a joy filled, healthy and prosperous 2017!🎆🎉🍷
    Thank you Theresa!
    2017 will be a busy year, a new move again for us...but for sure we will reach a better health together!
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatest decision ever!!!
    Happy New Year Sleeve Buddy!!! We made 2016 our year, just imagine what we can do in 2017!!!

Cheers everyone!!
    Let's make 2017 a better year for our health if that's even possible! Cheers to my Sleeve Buddy!
    ✨Happy New Year!✨

I hope 2017 brings you greater health and joys!

Congratulations on your Sleeversary and for always giving sage advice!

oxoxox