View RSS Feed

Christie13

Who's that girl??

Rate this Entry
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	skinny face 2.png 
Views:	312 
Size:	1.23 MB 
ID:	26456So I had to get a new ID badge at work today. My company uses the old picture unless you request them to take a new one. So feeling like my hair was looking pretty cute and hating the old one I asked if I could take a new pic. The guy was super nice and even showed me the picture so I could approve it. And after one look I was like holy moly! Who is that slim girl? My face looked slender. I can't remember the last time my face looked like that. Now keep in mind I am not even close to goal, but damn I was liking what I was seeing. He printed my badge and I am sure I was beaming from ear to ear as I walked back to my office. I actually brought it in the house to show my hubby instead of leaving it in the glove box. LOL.
Every day I find something more to be thankful for about having had this surgery. I love sharing what I have learned so far with the newbies and love learning loads from the vets. I don't think we can come by any better information than by what we are getting from the people who have walked in our shoes.
PS-Did I mention I only had one chin??? And cheekbones!! I have cheekbones!!

Submit "Who's that girl??" to Digg Submit "Who's that girl??" to del.icio.us Submit "Who's that girl??" to StumbleUpon Submit "Who's that girl??" to Google

Comments

Happy New year!
    Pretty!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra3

Happy New year!
    Happy New Year to you too!!
    Quote Originally Posted by sraebaer
    Pretty!
    Thank you. I felt pretty. And fabulous! We get to feel fabulous, right!!
    Yay for cheeks!
    Congrats!!! It's a beautiful thing to see how far you've come even though the road is still long.

Belle
    Simply awesome buddy! I still believe I'm gonna wakeup in postop and go through this crap all over again. Keep moving, your body loves it!
    Congrats! I'm so happy things are going so well for you. We all have a long journey ahead of us but taking the time to stop and see how far we've come really does feel gods.

Keep up the great work!
    I am also thankful for finding a forum where I can learn from others. THe informaiton far exceeds what I learned from class.