Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Theresa2

11 months

Rate this Entry
This month I lost 2 pounds. I have been working out at "boot camp" twice a week. My personal trainer suggested no more than that for the first two months. I am getting stronger. At first I was only using 5 pound hand weights, know I am up to 10 pounds and am not as out of breath.

Submit "11 months" to Digg Submit "11 months" to del.icio.us Submit "11 months" to StumbleUpon Submit "11 months" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

The beauty of those boot camps it does wonderful things for toning your body!!!
    You can already see the benefice of the boot camp so fast! Amazing!
    Even if now it's only two pounds per month, it's still great (same boat for me) I can't wait to start to work out more!
    Great job Theresa!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra3
    You can already see the benefice of the boot camp so fast! Amazing!
    Even if now it's only two pounds per month, it's still great (same boat for me) I can't wait to start to work out more!
    Great job Theresa!
    It was also half an inch off waist, hips, per thigh and per upper arm. Boot camp is definitely working. We finish the 27th but I plan to do it again with same trainer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theresa2
    It was also half an inch off waist, hips, per thigh and per upper arm. Boot camp is definitely working. We finish the 27th but I plan to do it again with same trainer.
    Wow!!! impressive!!!
    I guess doing it with a trainer is the best way...I might be stuck until Summer....here I can't find a trainer that's fluent enough in English and my Chinese is pathetic...I'm glad I still have Sparkpeople's videos..without internet I would be cooked!