Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Tnk3rB3LL44

Numbness and tingling

Rate this Entry
Okay, so I am 2 months post op losing about 20lbs a week. All of a sudden I am experiencing tingling or Numbness feeling in my legs. Sometimes it's one leg or both yesterday it from the navel down. I keep moving throughout the day since this started I don't drive because not sure what's going on. Anyone else experience this.

Submit "Numbness and tingling" to Digg Submit "Numbness and tingling" to del.icio.us Submit "Numbness and tingling" to StumbleUpon Submit "Numbness and tingling" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I'm sorry to say this but you should have that checked out by your surgeon/doctor. It's possible it could be an easy fix issue (like nutrition) and I don't want to scare you. However, these symptoms could be signs of a possible blood clot. While you can get a blood clot at any point in your life it is more likely to happen after surgery. That's why after surgery doctors make their patients wear compression socks and start walking so soon post op.
    I want to make clear I am not a doctor so I can't give you any hard advice like to take an over the counter med or to go to the ER. However I do work at a medical facility and we see patients for possible blood clots daily with the same symptoms. You should call your office when they open and ask for an appointment.
    Hope all goes well for you & glad to hear you are losing so much weight post op!
    Thank you, i am going first am when I have a car available to me. I understandthe concern I thought that as well.
    Yes! It happened to me. It drove me crazy. Mine was both of my whole legs. It lasted for months, and I never did find out what it was. The good news was that it did eventually go away and that it didn't kill me. I remember one of my bigger fears with it was trying to shave my legs. With the numbness and tingling, I was afraid I was going to cut myself. I also had a lot of it in my hands. I had forgotten all about it until reading your post, but now I remember how much of a worry and aggravation it was for quite a while. So glad that's over with. Hope yours resolves itself soon.
    Mines was from my calcium levels being too low
    I had some of your symptoms a few months ago when my vitamin level was extremely low. After taking huge dosage under my doc supervision, it got better. I hope it's nothing serious! keep us posted! take care
    I agree go get it checked it may just be a lack of a vitamin
    Definitely have your doctor check you out. Could be nothing but always better to be safe than sorry. Keep us posted.