Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

densol

wow that went fast 110 + lost

Rate this Entry
Ive been a tad tardy in posting this !

Last week I hit the 110 pounds lost since my operation and 141 pounds now lost overall. Worst weight was 335 and operation weight was 307. I now weigh 194 and its coming off fast as Im more active the smaller I get.

Here are some before and after ----->

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slim hall.jpg 
Views:	764 
Size:	54.4 KB 
ID:	26385

Name:	slim face .jpg 
Views:	757 
Size:	132.3 KB 
ID:	26383

Name:	fat image .jpg 
Views:	766 
Size:	96.1 KB 
ID:	26384

Ive just come back from holiday in Vegas, Grand Canyon and Los Angeles. We had buffets included in the room rate in Vegasotherwise I would never have eaten in them! I could only manage a few bites of meat. My Fit Bit registered that me and my boyfriend walked 98 miles over the course of 10 days ! My weight ballooned from the plane journey back ( the journey back always inflates me ! ) and Im now 16 pounds less in 10 days lol.

My sleeviversary ( is that how you spell it ??) is coming up next month on 16th January. I would hope to have lost another stone by then.

As I am tall and carry the last of the weight on my legs - Im looking very thin on top now. About a US 4/6 and 8/10 bottom. People tell me to stop but Im still within the Obese scale on BMI ! it seems mad but there we go. I must have gold in my bones !

Anyway hi to all my friends and especially Sandra ! Hope you are all doing well and good luck to any starting your journey.

Wonder if Christmas will be a challenge ? lol

Submit "wow that went fast 110 + lost" to Digg Submit "wow that went fast 110 + lost" to del.icio.us Submit "wow that went fast 110 + lost" to StumbleUpon Submit "wow that went fast 110 + lost" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hey Denise!

I love love love your photos! and such great news!! congrats!! 110 pounds wow!

I'm a little behind where I thought I would be at that point but that's ok. November was not easy, I had the flu, then pollution was really bad and my asthma kicked in! I still managed to lose a little weight even with the medication...happy I did not gain any weight like in June!

For Christmas we should be in Japan eating fish...no cake for us;-)
    You look amazing!! Congratulations on your journey!
    You look amazing! Congrats!
    LOL! You are rocking your sleeve, Denise. That's just an amazing success story.

Thanks for sharing all this. BTW, you are gorgeous!
    You look gorgeous!!! Woman, you were born to be skinny! I so love your hair!
    Good job!
    Oh my gosh you look amazing. I am on day 7 of the pre opp diet. My surgery is on Dec 12, 16 . Thank you for sharing
    Keep posting! You inspire the crap out of me!!! I'll take all inspiration/motivation I can get.

Seriously, thank you.
    Aaaw thank you everyone !
    You look amazing. your pictures are beautiful. Keep up the wonderful work
    So happy for your success. I am approaching 6 weeks post op. Doing well. So nice to see you have has done so well. You really transformed yourself. You look happy and sounds like you are enjoying life. I made a trip a few years back to the grand canyon and it was a real highlight. I hope to go back and this time walk down into the canyon.
    Awesome results!!! And wow what a transformation. You don't even look like the same person!
    You look amazing. Congratulations!
    Wowzers!! You look amazing! Congratulations! If you feel half as amazing as you look...you're a definite success and an inspiration to me as my worst weight is similar to yours.
    amazing!