Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

danimarie

1 hour until surgery, freaking out

Rate this Entry
I'm going to wake up right? I'm sitting here in this bed and I'm alone and freaking out a bit. My baby vomited in the car on the way here and it was so pitiful and that seriously can't be the last time I see her right?

Submit "1 hour until surgery, freaking out" to Digg Submit "1 hour until surgery, freaking out" to del.icio.us Submit "1 hour until surgery, freaking out" to StumbleUpon Submit "1 hour until surgery, freaking out" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You will be fine! Just try to think positively!! Soon you'll be living a healthier life and will be there for your baby for a long and happy life!!
    It really is such a great decision!! It's normal do be worried and to think about something happening. When I went in to have surgery I was petrified and I work at a hospital, in outpatient, and I see them doing it all day, everyday! Don't be worried. Be positive and it will all be okay! You'll be so glad you did it!
    Thank you everyone. Surgeon just came in and spoke with me... Any moment now.
    I survived. In a lot of pain.
    Let the healing begin
    Congratulations.

We were all very brave to take this step.

It has been sooooooooooooooooooooooooo worth it for me. I bet you'll feel the same way in a year or even sooner. (I'm 2 years, 3 months post-op.)
    I still just can't believe it happened, the pain down to about a 7. When it was higher I just kept thinking about how at least I woke up. I can't wait to be all healed and start enjoying life to its fullest!
    How are you feeling??
    So you're a week out now, how do you feel. I promise it gets easier and easier. Congrats to you!