Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Katherine16

count down....squeel...

Rate this Entry
Good afternoon.

My date is finally in view..I start my 3 day liquid diet tomorrow...surgery is Wed..I've had a lot of food funerals this past month...I get teased at work...what funeral are you attending tonight...I am so excited to start on this journey...anyone else having the sleeve done on Wed...hubby is very supportive an he helped me save for my surgery an now I will help him save for his new to us Motorcycle...I am going yo recoup at my daughter's who is a nurse an has done all her research for my weight lose program she also has a Co worker who had it done last year an looks amazing...good luck every one..

Submit "count down....squeel..." to Digg Submit "count down....squeel..." to del.icio.us Submit "count down....squeel..." to StumbleUpon Submit "count down....squeel..." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

SUPER EXCITED FOR YOU!
    Best wishes for your pre-op diet and your surgery! Seems you have all you need with your daughter! Take care
    Sounds like you have a good attitude and support group! These are key. Just remember, everyone experiences things differently, so don't be discouraged if everything isn't absolutely smooth. It all passes so quickly, just remember how good you will eventually feel and how good most things will eventually taste! Good luck!
    I am also having mine done on Wednesday. I've been following the recommended protein shake diet and didn't have a lot of time to have a food funeral - but I do stand in my pantry a lot and stare at food. My poor husband has been really good to eat/cook when I'm not around since I give him the same look that our dog gives us at meal time- haha. He's actually lost 10 lbs and I've lost 20 since Nov 1st which is insane. I was afraid I couldn't loose the required amount so I started a little early. Good luck to both of us this week!
    Good luck!! I'm having mine Wednesday as well and just started my pre-op today!!
    I have been reading past posts in regards to the pre opp diet. It is funny how some Doctors require less on the liquid diet. My surgery is on the 12th of dec. and my Doctor requires 2 weeks on the liquid diet.