Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Connie4

Want 64 oz. fluids per day does that include:

Rate this Entry
The 16 oz of water I use to make one protein shake of Nectar (Fuzzy Navel)?

If I had 3 of these shakes a day that would be 32oz of fluids .. do I add that fluid toward my 64 oz I need ?

Also: I drink a protein shake Premier that I consider a meal.
Do I wait 30 mins before drinking any water?

Or is waiting 30 mins only for food meals?
Thanks anyone?

Submit "Want 64 oz. fluids per day does that include:" to Digg Submit "Want 64 oz. fluids per day does that include:" to del.icio.us Submit "Want 64 oz. fluids per day does that include:" to StumbleUpon Submit "Want 64 oz. fluids per day does that include:" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hi,

Yes that will count towards your fluid intake. I like to wait, even after drinking protein shakes so that my stomach can absorb as much as possible.... I don't know if it really makes a difference but I figure that liquids just flush things through....It has worked for me so far...
    I also count any puddings or cream soups as they are considered full liquids as well....popsicles and jello too.

Best of luck,
    Michelle
    My surgeon's office does not count protein shakes as fluid, they count that as a meal even if you use water to make the shake.

Water is the only thing they have us count towards the 64 oz.
    I was told any liquid counted toward my 64 oz. I drank Isopure, so counted the ounces and the protein. Counted my one cup of coffee ounces. Liquid is liquid. Good luck!
    thats what my doctor said to me also, that the protein shakes count as a meal not fluids. Water water water
    16x3=48, dear, not, 32. You're drinking more than you thought!

Each 16 oz bottle is 2 of your 8 cups, so if you're drinking 3 bottles of water a day, that's 6 cups. Your Premier shake is 11 oz, that's another cup. Up to 7 cups already. 1 more cup of anything and you've made it!
    [QUOTE=Pam G;bt194313]16x3=48, dear, not, 32. You're drinking more than you thought!

Each 16 oz bottle is 2 of your 8 cups, so if you're drinking 3 bottles of water a day, that's 6 cups. Your Premier shake is 11 oz, that's another cup. Up to 7 cups already. 1 more cup of anything and you've made it![/QUOTE

Thanks everyone.
    I am terrible in math........good catch!