Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Donna Rudewick

Curves

Rate this Entry
Got up and got dressed in a shirt I haven't worn in ages because of backfat. Guess what? NO BACKFAT!!! It's one of those danskin shirts that fit close. I looked in the mirror and was so happy!! I'm no longer round!! I have shape!! All I could think was "Mama gonna have curves!!" Lol

Submit "Curves" to Digg Submit "Curves" to del.icio.us Submit "Curves" to StumbleUpon Submit "Curves" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

It is sure fun measuring too! I see you made it into the 100's good job!!
    I'm itching to measure but I wanna wait till I stall first!! Give me some hope if you know what I mean. When I first measured my chest, hips, and waist were all the same, 49. Lol. Looking forward to the next measurements. It's been awhile since I've been in the 100's. Loving it!!!
    You go mama! Good for you!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Rose
    You go mama! Good for you!!
    Thank ya!! This is now my favorite shirt lmbo
    ✨Donna getting her Groove back!✨

Yay! I'm excited for you! The boost of self confidence in our body/mind is priceless!

I prided myself in being a "cabrona" (FY attitude toward body image)... Very pro body positive, until I found out I was prediabetic, had cholesterol... You know the story. We all have lived it. But the confidence I have gained (or regained or maybe I never had it in the first place) is amazing!

✨I am excited for all YAY! moments we will experience through out this journey! I hope they outweigh the set backs!✨
    Wooohoooo!!! What a great feeling.
    no backfat is a huge deal..nice
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirl
    ✨Donna getting her Groove back!✨

Yay! I'm excited for you! The boost of self confidence in our body/mind is priceless!

I prided myself in being a "cabrona" (FY attitude toward body image)... Very pro body positive, until I found out I was prediabetic, had cholesterol... You know the story. We all have lived it. But the confidence I have gained (or regained or maybe I never had it in the first place) is amazing!

✨I am excited for all YAY! moments we will experience through out this journey! I hope they outweigh the set backs!✨
    Girl let me tell ya I was workin that shirt yesterday!! Lol. When my hunny got home he smacked his lips and said "YUM!" Lmbo
    Quote Originally Posted by miamiblake33
    Wooohoooo!!! What a great feeling.
    Yes it is!! Can't wait for all you guys to have the same feeling!! It's such an ego boost!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Connie4
    no backfat is a huge deal..nice
    Oh man I never thought I could wear anything close fitting in my 40's. It is so nice to be able to wear something and actually look good for a change.
    haha it's so nice to start being a shape other than "round"
    Congrats Donna!!! my friend was telling me yesterday I changed so much in two weeks, funny thing is I'm in a stall right now (it's been three weeks I think), but my clothing fits really much better, and I changed size again. I don't measure anything, they do it at my doctor's post-op, but I do understand how good it feels to see your new figure!! bravo to your new you!!