Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Nandree

Day 2 and flying home tomorrow.

Rate this Entry
Actually slept quite a bit last night. This morning I was taken to get X-ray of my stomach. A bottle of purple prep was brought to my room the night before and I I began drinking at 6am. I was driven to the location for X-ray and had to drink another clear liquid while the X-ray was taken. After that the afternoon was free to do whatever we liked. We all spent a good amount of time beside the pool. This afternoon my drain and IV were removed. Feeling really good! I have bonded with my fellow sleeves and look forward to keeping up with their updates on our group Facebook page. Good luck to all of you and I hope that I have given you a clear idea of what your trip will be like.

Submit "Day 2 and flying home tomorrow." to Digg Submit "Day 2 and flying home tomorrow." to del.icio.us Submit "Day 2 and flying home tomorrow." to StumbleUpon Submit "Day 2 and flying home tomorrow." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You certainly have, I love the way you detailed it. Thank you so much! Glad you had a good trip and safe travels home!
    Nandree.. Thank You so much all of your postings have been very helpful! I too loved ALL the detail info that you included. Safe Travels Home and Happy Sleeving ;-)
    Thank you for your updates! I feel really hopeful and excited with each positive blog post. Safe travels!!
    Hope you are having a safe flight home and doing well!
    Thanks for the updates , safe travels home!! you did it!!!
    Happy for you
    Have a safe flight home and a wonderful beginning to the new you