Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Suziegirl

1 year post op

Rate this Entry
So guys here's an update I am one year post op wow this year has flown by so fast but honestly it has been the best year of my life so many good things have happened to me and I say it's all because I was sleeved. I met the man of my dreams and we are celebrating our 6 month anniversary. I go to the gym and don't feel embarrassed to be there. I play softball and feel so great that I can run the bases without getting out of breath that to me is a huge accomplishment. I've started being a distributor for "it Works" and I truly do believe in there products I take the core vitamins, and hair skin and nails everyday so my hair is finally coming back and I wrap every 3 days and have noticed a huge difference. I'm not trying to push and sell on you guys but please just take a look at what I have to offer I honestly stand behind the products 100% Susanmilitz.myitworks.com. Anyways I have been at my goal weight for about 5 months now and I love how my Body knew when to stop I was honestly scared about that but it worked in my favor.
Thanks for taking the time to read my update everyone on here has been so supportive if it wasn't for this site I would have never been sleeved

Submit "1 year  post op" to Digg Submit "1 year  post op" to del.icio.us Submit "1 year  post op" to StumbleUpon Submit "1 year  post op" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congratulations!! Wishing you continued success!
    you really look different..so much more confident! congrats!!
    Congratulations!!
    Congratulations