Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

xo.lillybean.ox

How did you make the decision to go to Mexico? where how much and any other questions please help

Rate this Entry
I'm SoooOoo over this waiting game! It's been two year's!!
I was told june or July for the past two months and now i just got told it could be another year!! :'(

How did you make the choice to go to Mexico? And how did you pick the right Surgeon? I made a promise to myself that I'm not waiting another year I turned 25 yesterday and have the next 5 years of my life planed out! It all started with the surgery! I'm not waiting another year! Please help with any information you have!
Thanx so much! ♡♡♡

Submit "How did you make the decision to go to Mexico? where how much and any other questions please help" to Digg Submit "How did you make the decision to go to Mexico? where how much and any other questions please help" to del.icio.us Submit "How did you make the decision to go to Mexico? where how much and any other questions please help" to StumbleUpon Submit "How did you make the decision to go to Mexico? where how much and any other questions please help" to Google

Comments

I had a friend who went to Mexico a couple years ago. I thought she was crazy!!! Then my SIL and BIL went..............then my next door neighbors (mother and daughter), then my niece. I have sat back and watched them and listened to their stories. Now I am quietly going to Mexico myself. None of them have had any problems or issues so I decided it's time for me.

I checked into here in the states and was told I had to go thru a year of psychological counseling and nutrition appointments and by the time it was all said and done I would probably be spending about 15,000 dollars on a 70,000 dollar surgery. The time and money are absolutely crazy to me. So..................I'm scheduled to have my sleeve done on June 12 with Dr Armanza!
    I'm also from Canada and choose Mexico because of the cost of surgery plus the number of surgeons to pick from in Ontario are limited. Anyway I choose Dr Hidalgo in puerto Vallarta and was more than 100% happy and he only does 3 or 4 a day. He does them in a beautiful clean private hospital with a great staff. I would highly recommend him. Any questions ,just ask.
    I went to Dr. Verboonen, in TJ and it was an A experience. Lost 40 pounds so far, in 3 months, the entire trip and surgery cost me 5000.00. He is at Obersity free clinic. Good luck.
    In Canada it's longer i have already been approved by everyone but it will be another years wait or longer for surgery!! I am not waiting long it's already been two years! In Canada it's completely covered if you can wait forever!
    I have know idea who to choose the first person i came across was
    Was Dr. Verboonen.
    I can't find any bad reviews!
    Jennifermeske how did you choose him? Could you tell me about your experience? (:
    There's great surgeons in Mexico, just have to do you research, I had mine with Dr. J. lopez by bariatric pal, but I know they also work with dr. verboomen, go to their website bariatric pal and search for dr. verboomen, when I went trough them, they scheduled me a consultation by Skype with my doctor and the nutritionist, they took really good care of me, my results speak by itself...I still have follow up with them, so they won't leave you alone after you procedure, they will continue with guidance in your diet and any question you have.
    I prayed and when I came across Dr. Verboonen, I just liked him and girl I was scared. My husband is deployed, I'm a mama and surgery is serious business, so you know I took it to God first and never stopped praying. I can only give Dr. V great reviews, he and his staff were wonderful, his wife is the internal medicine doctor and his whole life, who he is and how he lives, just spoke volumes into my heart. You should facebook him, he is very transparent and the more I saw the more I liked. The clinic was great, no issues and I give the whole experience an A. He is a great doctor plus a recipient of the surgery himself so he really knows the ins and outs of what it takes. My husband is going next if insurance here in el paso denies him. you can all me 8083460178 if you need more info, I called people and all I got was great reviews and now I know why. You are in excpetional hands.
    Dr. Sergio Verboonen on facebook, he posts all kinds of success stories
    My insurance doesn't cover WLS, so I spent months researching Mexico options. I ended up choosing Dr. Ariel Ortiz and Dr. Arturo Martinez at Obesity Control Center. Therir qualifications and experience, low complication rate and specialized bariatric team of doctors, RNs and nutritionist put them at the top of my list. I received excellent care at a clean, modern facility, I had an easy, pain free recovery and they have been readily available for postop consultation, even with non-surgery related issues.

PM if you'd like more info including my research process.