Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

MrsSize4

Day 12 pos op not having daily BM

Rate this Entry
From day 5 to day 11 I was having daily BM and today I did not. I don't like that. Before GS I went 3 to 4 times daily. Is not going daily the new normal? I have been moving more too. My hubby won't let me drive untik I get the green light from Surgeon. Should I take a stool softner? Will that help?

Submit "Day 12 pos op not having daily BM" to Digg Submit "Day 12 pos op not having daily BM" to del.icio.us Submit "Day 12 pos op not having daily BM" to StumbleUpon Submit "Day 12 pos op not having daily BM" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

A stool softener will help. Before surgery I was going every morning & now it is like every 2 days. I take a stool softener 2 times a day cause the 1st time was horrendous.
    Hey Sleeve twin! ( twin because we were sleeved the same day) okay I will start taking one in the am and one and pm.
    I was having problems with constipation and my surgeon had me start on Benefiber, it mixes in liquid and totally disappears, has no taste at all. I put it in my coffee every morning and I have not had anymore problems. You might ask your surgeon about it.
    Hey Sleeve twin! ( twin because we were sleeved the same day) okay I will start taking one in the am and one and pm.