Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

kchopkins

Still Stalled

Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
SO frustrated. I've been stalled for over a month now. Fluctuating between 210 and 212. I don't know what to do. I'm walking/running regularly, getting my 10,000 steps per day, or very close to it. The only thing I haven't tried yet is weight training.

Anyone have advice on how to get past this? I'm so close to be under 200. It's killing me how close I am, and yet can't seem to get there.

ARGH!

OK, rant over. Back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Submit "Still Stalled" to Digg Submit "Still Stalled" to del.icio.us Submit "Still Stalled" to StumbleUpon Submit "Still Stalled" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

2 suggestions. 1- make sure you are eating enough calories. Being very active requires more calories.
    2 - start weight training

Good luck
    Quote Originally Posted by Carak
    2 suggestions. 1- make sure you are eating enough calories. Being very active requires more calories.
    2 - start weight training

Good luck
    Definitely getting enough calories...around 1200 per day, fluctuating 100 cals either way each day. Perhaps I need to go back down to 1000.

I think I'm going to join the gym this week so I can force myself to get the proper weight training in. I know I'll never do it on my own at home.

Thanks for the reply.
    I would also look at what you are eating. Shift things up. If you have been very low carb try adding some back in. If you have been very low fat, switch that up too. My plan had me wither going low carb and not worrying about fat, or low fat but not worrying about carbs. I would alternate so my body got some of everything. Couple weeks on carbs, couple of weeks on healthy fats. Always keep your protein levels up but try out new types of proteins. Use ones your body has to work to process like beans and meat. Don't rely too much on meal replacement shakes and bars.
    I am stuck at the same weight also. It is so frustrating but keep your chin up.
    My surgeon said when I call him telling him I am stalled he is going to guarantee me that I'm not getting enough fluids. I'm only a week out so I can't speak personally yet (since ALL I'm getting right now are fluids) but maybe up your fluid intake and see if that helps...?

Good luck and congrats on your progress so far!