Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

bejeweled

I got 99 problems but my weight ain't one!

Rate this Entry
Ok, maybe that quote is a little too new to use in my journey to a healthier weight but I do feel a lot better!

So far, I am down 70lbs from this time last year! Woohoo! I am back in my smaller clothes, you know the ones I kept in the drawers and the closet in the hope of getting myself back into them someday. Well, someday is today.

I move better - I can do some of my yoga and stretching moves more fluidly - deeper bends, lifting myself higher, arching my back more, reaching out to hold my toes and ankles and holding them for minutes. (Also, sex is MUCH better - more energy, more flexibility - I won't say more that's telling TMI but try it, you'll like it!)

I still have a long way to go, exactly 99lbs or 99 problems as the song says but I feel better about getting there.

And a huge bonus, for years, I had suffered from PCOS. My gyn years back had asked me to try and get my weight down to a level as she believed that it would reverse/halt if I did. As I get closer to that level (50lbs from it now), I see she was right - my cycle has returned!

Submit "I got 99 problems but my weight ain't one!" to Digg Submit "I got 99 problems but my weight ain't one!" to del.icio.us Submit "I got 99 problems but my weight ain't one!" to StumbleUpon Submit "I got 99 problems but my weight ain't one!" to Google

Comments

Thanks for your upbeat update! It is such a great feeling that todayis the someday you had been hoping for. The funny thing is that you are going to surpass this someday, and ungrow those clothes. You have inspired me to find my yoga Dvd. Gotta try it now that I am a much more normal size. My body got in the way before.

Rock that sleeve!
    Way to go! keep up the good work and positive attitude! Love it!