Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

MOMX2

30 Pounds to Goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rate this Entry
I started this journey fifteen months ago needing to lose an incredible 159 pounds of fat! Since, I have been able to lose 129 pounds of the old me and surfacing is a woman who is happier and more confident in her skin than she's ever been. I love, love, love wearing dresses and skirts. I still keep me arms covered in most cases, but even those are getting better.

I never dreamed I'd be one of those girls who only has 30 pounds left to lose. I have people tell me all the time that I better stop losing now or I'm going to blow away in the wind. Others tell me that there is no possible way I could still need to lose more. I thank them, and remind them that my goal is to be at a healthy BMI which means I have 30 more pounds to lose.

I started this journey at a size 24 pants and 3x shirts. I'm wearing a size 10 pant but can fit into size 8. I don't want to buy new work clothes again unless I can fit into a 6. I've NEVER been in a single digit pant size. I'm wearing medium and large shirts. And, I am feeling more and more comfortable shopping in skinny girl stores. If you've read my previous blogs, you know that I hated the feeling walking into those stores.

Since my year anniversary, I've only lost 11 pounds, but if I even continue at that speed I will still make my goal before my 2 year anniversary. I still weigh daily to keep me focused, and I enjoy a great workout 5-6 days a week.

Again, I owe Dr. Alvarez the world as that is what he has given back to me!

Love, love, love my SLEEVE!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	15months.jpg 
Views:	326 
Size:	54.3 KB 
ID:	11138

Submit "30 Pounds to Goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!" to Digg Submit "30 Pounds to Goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "30 Pounds to Goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "30 Pounds to Goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!" to Google

Tags: dr. alvarez Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

That is amazing! You look great. I haven't had my surgery yet (8 more days) but look forward to a healthier and slimmer me. Did you have stalls and if so how often and how long did they last?
    I believe that the joy you have experienced in your journey - which is so evident in your post! - makes it all a worthwhile effort for you. Congratulations on finding SO MUCH JOY!!!

Try to remember, your goal is health, not some particular number (not even "a healthy BMI"). But if a certain BMI will help convince you that you've achieved your goal, then that's fine, too.

You are ALREADY a 100% success!
    Wow!! Such an exciting story to hear, so happy for you!!!! Good work and here's to the rest of your life!!
    Thanks for sharing your wonderful success...it is just what us new sleevers need! You look wonderful! Best wishes for continued success...
    Your happiness comes through your words, and you look wonderful. Very inspiring
    That's great news!!! You are an inspiration to me as I have over 100 lbs to lose too. Thanks for posting!