Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

MOMX2

Gall bladder surgery was Friday and a funk today!

Rate this Entry
Usually a very positive person on this site, I woke up in a funk today. I'm hoping it is just the pain meds, lack of shower, and no exercise other than the laps around the block.

I want my control back. I want to wake up and exercise. I want to sleep at night. I don't want anymore incision pain. I don't want to be told I can't do something or to be careful. I want to eat like normal. At this point, I've been given no restrictions but I'm afraid to eat much.

I especially want this 10 pounds of gas and air trapped in my body to escape for good. I'm guessing this is most of the reason for my funk...that and I fly out for work Tuesday. I want to be feeling great by then!

Ah, the optimistic person in me needs to snap out of this funk quickly!

Submit "Gall bladder surgery was Friday and a funk today!" to Digg Submit "Gall bladder surgery was Friday and a funk today!" to del.icio.us Submit "Gall bladder surgery was Friday and a funk today!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Gall bladder surgery was Friday and a funk today!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Aw that is sucky. Best way to recover is what you are doing. Remember one step backwards two steps forward. Turn your funky in funky fun. Look at new fashion on line. I love doing that when laid up.