Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

tgbmommy

Day 1 of pre op diet

Rate this Entry
Well Day one is coming to a end and I've made it. I struggled the most this morning because I'm so used to eating a big breakfast. Today I had 2 protein shakes, 2 cups of broth, sf jello and 2 sf popsicles. I still have 13 days but I know I van do this! !!

Submit "Day 1 of pre op diet" to Digg Submit "Day 1 of pre op diet" to del.icio.us Submit "Day 1 of pre op diet" to StumbleUpon Submit "Day 1 of pre op diet" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

YES YOU CAN!!!! As long as you get the protein- you'll be surprised how well you'll do. Good luck.
    I am on day three extremely difficult the first two days especially at night. We can do this!! It is amazing the weight I have lost witin the first two days. That was motivating enough right. Good Luck!!
    Today is day 2 of my pre op diet. My nutritionist's outline of my diet only allows 3 protein shakes and one well balanced meal with one protein source (chicken/fish/etc) two vegetables and one starch. I'm starving! We can do this. It will be worth it.
    You are so lucky!! So jodip you can eat actual food? Because I cheated a little today and I had a little piece of my daughter's baked fish....ssshhh don't tell!! I figured protein in the form a fish might be okay...let me know!!
    You can do it! I'm on day 10 of my 2 week diet. It's been very, very hard but it does get better. I'm so sick of the food that i can eat, I don't really want to eat it now. I've lost 11 pounds! You will def lose weight. I was so scared at first because I thought I was going to die or pass out lol. the first couple of days were the worst. Good luck to you!
    Keep up the Good work everyone! !! We've came this far, no turning back now!