Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

MOMX2

3 scale victories this morning!!!!!!

Rate this Entry
Ah, another great celebration of my sleeve...actually, three great victories!

Yesterday my scale read 171 pounds which I was celebrating. Today, it read 169 which is great for three reasons.....

1. I not only weigh what my driver's license says I weigh and has said for 20 years I actually weigh one pound less.
2. I am no longer serverly, morbidly obese with a BMI of 51. I am now just overweight with a BMI of 29.
3. I have lost a total of 125 pounds since I started this journey. God bless Dr. Alvarez for helping me find the real me!!!!

Now, I am off for business meetings, traveling from the pacific time zone to the eastern time zone for two days of meetings. I already passed on the Krispy Kreme donuts that looked so dang good in the airport but really hard to justify when I am celebrating a 4 pound loss in 4 days after my typical stall

I may miss Valentine's with my family and my 7th wedding anniversary, but I will also be missing some of the temptations which means more time for hotel room workouts which I am getting really good at

May we all celebrate the love of our sleeves and new leash on life this Valentine's! I know I will be....

Submit "3 scale victories this morning!!!!!!" to Digg Submit "3 scale victories this morning!!!!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "3 scale victories this morning!!!!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "3 scale victories this morning!!!!!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

WOW !!!! That is Awesome You go Girl!!!
    AMAZING!!!!! LOVE Your attitude!!!
    Excellent news! Keep up the fantastic work..and thank you for the inspiration
    vert SWEET
    Lovely post, and continued success!
    Excellent!!!!
    Celebrate those victories!! Every single one of them has been well earned!! Congrats!!
    Woo Hoo
    Congrats on it all
    Congrats!!!! That is awesome and YES Is the Bomb!!!!! You should be so very proud of yourself!!!!!
    Very awesome. I think that you should consider passing up the Krispy Kreme Donuts as your Valentine to yourself. You showed how much you love yourself by not eating those wicked things! Happy Anniversary to you, too!
    Life is good .... Cheers
    Thanks everyone! I love sharing my journey's ups and downs with all of you
    Amazing Inspiration!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats with all three!!!
    This sleeve life rocks!! Congrats to you...skinny. I can't wait for my scale to read 169!
    How inspiring! Celebrate your victories!