Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between MOMX2 and The_Divine_Mrs_D

Leave Comment

11 Visitor Messages

1. I know! I was totally shocked when I looked at the scale. I haven't noticed a whole heap of change in the fit of my clothes yet, but I visited with some friends yesterday and they said they could immediately see the weight loss in my face. Yaaaay!

I am anxious to get back to work, though. There is only so much walking up and down my hallway that I can do a day.... Or, the sun can start beaming and melting all of the icky snow. :-)

I hope you're well!
  2. Look at you! 28 pounds already---you are amazing, and it sounds like you are doing well
  3. Yay!! Glad you are home and doing well. Our bodies have a tough time recovering sometimes but it sounds like you are doing fabulous so far. Just remember to keep up the walking in your house since the weather outside sucks for it. That will be important for your recovery and oxygen levels! Thanks for the update. You are on your way to a much smaller, happier you....one day at a time!
  4. Thank you so much. I had a couple of complications and initially they were going to keep me an additional night. But, I pushed the breathing and walking. I bounced back more quickly than they anticipated. I couldn't keep my pulse ox levels up.....kept dropping into the 60s. And, my blood pressure sky rocketed to 190/112. He also found a hiatal hernia and made the repair. I didn't even know I had it. But due to the repair I have swelling in my esophagus. So,I've had reflux. They said it's normal and should last a couple of weeks. But, I haven't had any gas pain, didn't use the pain pump and haven't used any of the pain meds they sent me home with. So far, so good! Yaaaaay!
  5. You are sleeved! Congratulations!
  6. Prayers being said as you head into surgery tomorrow
  7. I thought I may see you back at work Monday. I will say a prayer for you this weekend and on surgery day! I can't wait to have an update from you after surgery! Take care, and you are so welcome. You will be my motivation to get these last 40 pounds of my body
  8. Here's hoping your last weekend as an unsleeved woman finds you calm, prepared for the journey ahead, and most important healthy!
    I am so ready to go back to work. Luckily, I've kept up my workouts but my eating has been horrible. Certainly not like the past, but I've enjoyed everything over the break. I need my routine! It is my understanding that the restriction continues forever. The time between allows your body to digest the food and fills you up before you wash it through your system with liquids. Just a few more days! Congrats on the early weight loss success! It is just the beginning
  9. Yay! Your scale is moving! How are you doing? You are less than a week away now
  10. You are so welcome! You've got this
  11. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I appreciate your guidance, advice and for the literary loan. You rock! 11 days until surgery!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 11 of 11