Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Munecagirl85 and shaw

Leave Comment

17 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Hello.. Its been a long time sleeve sis how are you doing? I hope good ..I'm great down to 142lbs I had a tummy tuck in November I'm almost recovered all my swelling should be gone in 2 more months I'm a size 7 to 8 now I miss talking to you your awesome
  2. yes very long time thanks!! i still have half way to go i hurt my foot bad and still dealing with that havent been able to walk in a month putting me back
  3. Hello long time you look awesome.
  4. I sent you a message days ago.. But i dont see it.. Im so glad your doing so well you look amazing.. Im so proud of you.. I still struggle eating enough protein. I still eat to fast.. But im working on it..im starting to grow a turkey neck.. Lol im ok with that .. Just happy to be healthy..tc
  5. Hey have t jeard from you how are you doing???
  6. Good morning,, happy to read your message,, honesty is the key indeed,, ill leave you an friend request on fb,,, i know others can read our messages on this sight,, that i dont care about,, but ill give you my real name on fb,, he i come yougurt,, lol im hungry as hell the first thing i did,, befor i even went to the bathroom was eat some peanuts,, lol talk to you soon
  7. Haha!! Yes i remeber that post! Iam very honest about what i eat and do bc maybe if i liemits the missing puzzle,piece lol... I personally know three cheetos would not stall my loss or a bite of a cookie- but other people have different opinions i suppose. If i ate starbucks every day that maybe different. My facebook is ashley pantoja or email may be easier to find its munecagirl22@yahoo.com we can talk both places now
  8. Thank you,, its my pleasur to have met an awesome girl like you,, your so nice,, im hungry now,, im eating yogurt 5 oz ive been working on it for the last 3 to 4 hours,, and im still hungry,, i havent threw up today,, it sucks but im just gonna do the yougurt for about a week and then try food then,, i just bought me a fresh can of nuts,, and some cheese to compensate for not really eating anything,, my stomach just let out a roar,, the hunger is real girl,, lol i walked about 5 miles today,, i felt good,, but i was tired,, every day i wake up,, i just try to do my best,,, thats all we can do,, i was thinking about food when i went to sleep last night,, from time to time i drink soda,, it gives me heartburn,, but i dont care,, just the burn of it wakes my taste buds up,, only 3 oz of course,, i waste more than i drink,, lol over all ,, it was a good day,,, keep up the good work,, i read you ate 3 cheetoes,,and a lady said some dumb shit in response to that,, i didnt like it,, i wanted to cuss her out,, i know she eats stuff she shouldnt,, shes just not honest enough to say it,, if i want something and my pouch will accept it,, im gonna eat it,, your doing an awesome jog girl,, thanx allot,, i do have fb,, if you wanna talk there as well ill give you my last real name,, shaw is what my family and friends call me,, take care
  9. Aw your so sweet!!! And i feel the same about you!!! this is a awesome group ive had a few reach out to me on a extra basis who care .,but not a which is fine but its so nice to be able to talk like this back and forth on a regular basis more persoal a real somto speak friendship i also have a facebook do you do any of that?? Your sleeve does seem to bother you a lot now when ive over stuffes before and threw up i was hungary within 5 minutes! Lol ive logged today every hr i was starving and will keep up with it i like to see patter s to see what i could be doing wrong
  10. Hello,, thank you,, the pound might just be water,, i still havent weighed myself yet,, its been a while,, really im scared to see,, i started the liquid thing already,, i just use yogurt instead,, my pouch likes it much better,, but the down side,, is im hungry in 30 minutes,, it sucks,, but its my new life,, im so happy to hear from you,, you always make my day,,the last day or so before i went back to the yogurt i was throwing up,, so thats what pushed me to chill,, with the meat,, i feel for the first time since ive been sleeved that im not alone,, since i met you,, thank you so very much,,for everything,, im gonna weigh myself next week,, ill let you know the results,, tc,, and have a good night
  11. Hey!! Happy to see you finally have a pic up nice!!! I am doing okay.. Gained a pound back which is weird iam trying to figure out where ita from... I always have two periods a month since surgery so it can be that or i need to take some meds to move my digestive system better lol or i had a half of juice last week loaded with sugar and carbs (bc we cant have any soda) and its next to impossible to find anything low calorie or diet unless it has carbination :/ life of a sleever!!!! Next week i think i told you? Iam going to start ,y 3 day liquid fast just soup and portien drinks give it a kick
  12. Hello,, just wanted to say hello and see how you are doing? I hope all is well, take care
  13. Indeed,, i guess im a grazer to,, lol like you said its to painful to endure the hunger pains,, they are real,, i can vouch for that. Im sitting here hungry as i type,, i cant sleep so its gonna be a long night,, lol but thats ok,, ill deal with it,, your weight loss is awesome to not just ok,,i starved to death,, until my pouch was able to eat some kind of meat,, and still i struggle doing that,,when you said what you ate,, my pouch let out a loud grrrroul,, lol i appreciate all the advice and the conversation,, it feels good not to be alone going through this,, congrats,, on your wedding,, new life new beginnings,, im so happy for you,, god bless you
  14. Absolutly!! and yes i have heard of different sized pouches iam guessing depends on your surgeon and the anatomy of our bodies. Again we are all different so i cam see how we can have different pouches as well. Mine when i had a ct scan looked like an uneven half moon or banana. I think mine is just a normal pouch , but who really knows. Lol. And my stomach can tolerate about anything spice foods seem to mess my whole stomach up though and cold. I try to stop at my first sign of fullness bc i know since i get hungary so often its better to bitw and wait and muat eat in an hour. Like juat now i ate one shrimp and thats was it. I guess thats bad in a way bc thats what is called grazing , but i cant help that i have to bc it hurts to bad not to. Its not mental its real. Ur weightloss has been outstanding!!! I think mine has been okay. I know i need to push harder with my exercise so this ks a new week for me. Iam going to luah even harder. And start exercsing again next year this time we will both be 100lbs lighter
  15. Yes indeed its a baddle,, ive seen some people on here say different drs. Do different sized pouches,, i didnt know that have you heard of that? I must have the smallest,, congrats on your loss pounds your doing an awesome job,, keep up the good work,,ive been thinking about going back to protein drinks also,, it might take the stress out of constantly cooking and finding something to eat,, i wasnt hungry befor surgery either,, but i say to myself i have to take the good with the bad, it could be worse,, i guess,, lol i have to laugh,, i just ate dinner steak subs no bread for me,,all the veggies,, yummy,, nope i took 2 bites and my pouch told me right away,, i dont like it,, bummer,, the 2 bites might last me an hour,, i hope,, i wish i could eat more than i do,, or at least control the hunger better,, i think starting tomorrow,, i will go back to the drinks,, at least for a little while,, dont be hard on yourself,, you still cant eat allot and you still lost weight,, so do a dance,, lol ill do one for you,, its all trial and error,, with our new pouch,, thank you so very much for your input and your journey as we both learn as we go,,,,, thank you
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 17
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast