Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between hopingtobelesssoon and JulieJ

Leave Comment

8 Visitor Messages

1. That is fabulous!! You GO GIRL!! And so close to your goal!! WOOT WOOT!!
    I have been walking 3+ miles every other day and doing water aerobics 3 x per week and I never would have thought I could do that before WLS. I have been thinking about doing some of the 5k's this summer. Exciting!
    My surgeon didn't really set a goal for me, but I am 25# from my own goal, which is to not be "overweight" anymore. I am thrilled with my sleeve!
    You look fantastic! Maybe we will actually meet at one of these run/walks one of these days! Who knows?! That would be great!
  2. I'm doing great. I have 11lbs. to go to surgeon's goal. Running the Color Run this weekend out at the stadiums. Never would have dreamed THAT was possible 7 months ago. How are you?
  3. WOW! Just looked at your before and after pics! You are doing GREAT!! YAY YOU!
  4. Thank you!! You are looking pretty awesome yourself!! How are you doing? You look GREAT!!
  5. LOOK at YOU!!! Awesome!
  6. Thank you so much! I'm a little over 1/2 way there, and looking forward to "Onederland'! And look at YOU!! I wouldn't have even recognized you!! You look FABULOUS!!
  7. You look awesome!!
  8. It is great to hear from someone close to home! I am not familiar with Dr. Kowalski. Is he/she with a group? I am with Malley Surgical Center. Good luck to you! Your special day is coming right up! Please let me know how everything goes!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8