Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

ruinessx9701

1. Woke up to Onderland!!!!

Well, I woke up to Onderland today!! Woo hoooo!!! 198 on the scale this morning I havent been under 200lbs in about eight years. I cannot believe that I have lost 54 lbs in less than 14 weeks, its crazy! On the flip side of things, I have been having some pain and tightness in my chest since right before bed last night. Im hoping its just because I didnt take the Prilosec yesterday. Nutritionist said I could try stopping it at around 3 months and yesterday seemed about as good a day as any. Seems ...
  2. 3 Month Post-Op Visit

Had my three month post op visit today. Labs drawn, everything is perfect except for my iron, which is very low. Odd, but whatever. I hate iron supplements. Wierdest part of the visit was when she said she thinks that im a bit too focused on protein. I am averaging between 80-100 grams per day and she said based on my height, I shouldnt be going over 80 grams per day really. She said that long term wise, too much protein can be as harmful as not enough. I have been drinking two protein shakes per ...
  3. And the hair loss begins...

This hair loss is no bs... Its actually awful. I have gone through this whole journey so far with almost no complication or side effects at all - until this week. Out of nowhere, just started falling out non-stop. Started in the shower, usually I only have to clean the drain every few days and this week I have had to clean it after every single shower. I have been wearing my hair up since the surgery hoping to avoid at least noticing the hair loss and yesterday my sister (who is a hair stylist) ...
  4. Large!

I have always hated buying clothes for all the obvious reasons and hoped that I would get through most of this journey with buying a minimal amount. Well so much for that. Down only 45lbs (still a lot though, I know!) and already most of my tops dont fit me... So far I have lost more up top than down below. So last weekend I set out to find just one or two new summer tops, sleevless or tanks, whatever I could find to fit that didnt hang off of me like all my old 3X tops. Well I end up with two new ...
  5. 40lbs down and damn proud!!!

Today is 60 days out and as of this mornning I am 40lbs down and very happy about it!! Happy with my slow but steady rate of loss, I really dont want to lose too much too quick because I do not want to have to deal with all this skin being saggy... Have only had some minor hiccups so far; biggest one being high estrogen issues. Turns out that fat cells store estrogen and as they deplete, they release the estrogen into your system. High estrogen gave me a 17 day period and teenage acne. Still working ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast